CODE BLUE - Weather below 20 degrees F
The following list are WARMING CENTERS in Middlesex County:
- NJ 2-1-1 Partnership: Middlesex County Homeless Hotline Dial 211 [You can also reach 2-1-1 by dialing 877-NJ2114U (877-652-1148).]
- Residents of New Brunswick who need shelter during a Code Blue can go to the Elijah’s Promise Soup Kitchen, (located at 18 Neilson St. New Brunswick, NJ 08901) between the hours of 8:00 PM and 7:00 AM. If needed, transportation will be provided by local emergency responders.
- Edison Twp., Senior Center, 2963 Woodbridge Avenue, Open from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Edison Twp., Senior Center, 1061 Inman Avenue, Open from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- New Brunswick Senior Citizen Resource Center on Huntington Street
- New Brunswick Library, 60 Livingston Ave, Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
*Updated as of December 2014. Will be updated in Winter 2015.
These pages will direct you to an outside webpage that is not operated by Rutgers - RWJMS
Better World Cafe
Urban Health Initiative
Freedom From Smoking